This is a bit of a newbie question, even though I've been using RunRev for a very long time. Embarrassing, but there you are.

I am trying to construct a library by writing stacks and inserting their scripts into the message path with 'start using'. So far, so good. Then I wanted to set a custom prop in a library stack, and RunRev silently rejected this, presumably because the stack although being used, wasn't in the 'stacks in use'. Confusing, isn't it?

What if I want the objects in a library stack to be available to my application? How do I create a library of objects? I obviously don't understand how the whole 'start using' thing works. Can I do 'start using' and afterwards actually go to or open my library stack so that its objects and properties become public property so to speak? Any info gratefully received.

TIA

Graham