Scott Rossi wrote:

Yes -- the text refers to both properties.  Wish I had known this years ago.

Trevor DeVore wrote:

> In answer to your question about 'text' and 'alphadata', no, the 'text'
> of an image does not contain the 'alphadata' image control property. It
> can contain the alpha data as represented in the PNG format however.

Sounds like we need more clarification. ;)

I've been trying to track down a crash while working with images, which turns out not to be related to any of this. I thought I knew the difference between text and imagedata (and except for the above, I think I did.) Trevor's explanation may just be a different way of saying what Scott said though.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]