Sarah,
Macintosh PB PPC G4 1,5 GHz,
MacOS X 10.4.11,
GLX2 version 2.1r2
Meilleurs souvenirs de Paris
René

Le 5 sept. 08 à 02:19, Sarah Reichelt a écrit :

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:00 AM, René Micout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good Night
I bought GLX2 this afternoon and I discovered now...
A small problem : clic on the right scollbar don't work... Is it a bug ? Another : Rev-Guides Picker 2.1 no longer works (the horizontal guide)...
Meilleurs souvenirs de Paris
René

The scrollbar seems to work fine here René. What operating system are
you using and what version of GLX2?

Cheers,
Sarah