It's a little confusing. I've been trying to figure out the details, as its
also relevant to how revBrowser works - particularly with things like
plugins for Safari. This is the question I've asked on the WebKit forums:

 As the WebKit.app nightly build and Safari are both based on the Webkit
framework - how exactly does this work. My guess is that the nightly build
uses a more recnet framework bundled in the OSX package, and Safari uses the
a framework buried somewhere in the system/library?

2008/9/7 Colin Holgate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Sep 6, 2008, at 7:43 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:
>
>  The DEVELOP menu is hidden when first installed, but can be turned on in
>> preferences --> advanced
>>

> Do you know that it's in Safari too?

I'm trying to figure out which WebKit framework revBrowser uses, and
therefore how it interacts with upgrades, and installation of Safari
plugins.