Bonjour Ian et Michael,

In such a case I prefer to set an invisible locked template group that contains one check box. When needed and on-the-fly, the group is cloned and its only check box cloned also as many times as needed. Then the scroll bar of the group is shown according to its height and formattedHeight. The group has always the same height according to my layout (but it may be resized with the window if you wish it) and appears as a scrollable list.