Hi Dave,

I never got this function to work on Mac, that's why I use my own way :

function copyFileToDest pFrom, pTo
  if there is no folder pTo then create folder pTo
  --> Mac <--
  if platform() is "MacOs" then

    put ("ditto -rsrc " & q(pFrom) && q(pTo)) into tcomm
    get shell(tcomm)
  else
    --> Windows <--
    set the hideconsolewindows to true
    revCopyfile pFrom, pTo
  end if
end copyFileToDest

I think that the function "revCopyfile" uses Applescript and there are some issues...

Hope this helped,

Christian