On Sep 15, 2008, at 7:50 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

They're in Houston, yes. My site, which is hosted by them, is still up and was never disrupted. Their member announcement says they had to go on generator power for several hours but that all their backup and re-routing contingencies worked as planned. Their forum also says they gave their staff the option of leaving town beforehand so it is likely that they are just in the process of coming back and are behind.

I've been very pleased with their service. They recently implemented an unlimited amount of data storage on web sites, within reason. ("Don't upload your entire mp4 library" was their comment.) My CGIs work great, by the way, I never had any of those missing-library issues with them.

Thanks J.

I was unable to get their web site for a while today (maybe 20-30 minutes). I figured that some infrastructure in that area was being worked on, perhaps nothing to do with JaguarPC. Living here in "The land that time forgot", I usually
suspect the locals   ;-)  but all other web sites seemed fine.

Thanks a bunch for your tutorial btw. I've been enjoying fiddling with CGI
stuff here on my OS X Apache webserver, plus with Andre's Rockets stack.
Big Fun. I signed up with JaguarPC this afternoon.

sims