Thanks for the information and suggestion. I had discovered the half- time capture option, but it still seem to take some luck to capture the image at the right moment. I can't seem to time it consistently. Maybe it will work better in that regard on a little faster mac. I'll see.

J Scott Saults
Dept of Psychological Science
University of Missouri