Actually, I'm using several calls that utilize rightBottom as the second parameter; along with topLeft as the first one, though there seems to be some confusion as to the arguments one provides in order to get everything to do what you expect. Either I'm confused - a distinct possibility - or there are some inconsistencies in Rev - another possibility. Now that I've got everything to work as I want, I just hope Rev doesn't change anything, so I would hope that we all learn to live with it as is.

IMHO,

Joe Wilkins