Joe,

I feel for you. I just started having problems with my eyesight. apparently twenty years of computer use has it's price.

An idea:
Why not write/design your own palette with larger icons? It would take some work but then you would always be able to quickly see them. Just a thought.....

Glad your doing well and spending time with 3.0

Tom McGrath