Just remember the naming rules apply for custom properties as they do for variables. Don't use a word that is used in the Rev environment.

Joe, I'd suggest you read Dan Shafer's Scripting conference stack on the topic of custom properties , perhaps you'll look at the whole set.

http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/