I agree, it should be called "quitRequest". Shut down to me means shutting down the computer.

I can't tell you how scared I was at first of something called "destroystack" in Transcript, (er...Revolution).

Thanks, Stephen.

Dictionary describes it, but not found in the User Guide when search for "Shutdown" is done, or even "Quit" where it tells you something, but doesn't explain the "shutdownRequest" concept which is needed by most I would think.

Joe Wilkins