Mikey wrote:
This was an attempt to not address the objects directly since I was
trying to evaluate a way to make some code more elegant (IMHO) by
going to the stack directly and navigating through it.  Obviously this
isn't working the way I had hoped.

Let's take a look at that if you can spare a moment to describe what you're up to. My hunch is that anything you can do by navigating to invisible stacks can also be done without having to navigate to them, possibly just as elegantly. Maybe more so, depending on what's needed.

Whatcha workin' on there?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal