On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 05:36  AM, Ivers, Doug E wrote:

It seems like there should be an option for groups that says, "my size is the minimum rectangle that contains my visible members" (as opposed to a fixed size). The current behavior is counter-intuitive for me, but I've adapted to it. It would be nice to have the option.
You can actually do that scripting pretty easily. See formattedHeight and formattedWidth

set the htmlText of fld "summaryReportItems" \
to tSummaryItemsHtml
set the height of fld "summaryReportItems" \
to the formattedHeight of fld "summaryReportItems"

Alex Rice, Software Developer