Thanks Jacque. I was surprised that I even needed a license number for a much older version when I have an active 3.0.

Joe Wilkins

On Sep 29, 2008, at 6:57 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
I know this is annoying - for me too, but after another Download and unzip on my OX Mac and transfer over to my Classic Mac, I'm at a point where they want me to put in a Code. I tried my uptodate Studio 3.0 Code, but that doesn't do it.

Write to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and ask Heather what she can do. They are very supportive.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]