Kevin Miller wrote:

 I asked those affected to write to support because we have
been keeping individual customers in the loop and did offer a coupon to
those affected.
Isn't everyone who paid for them 'affected' ? And presumably you have a list of those who paid ... so the list of affected customers is already in your hands.

A proactive email to all those folks, explaining the delay (and giving any forward schedule estimate) would go a long way to making them happy. Waiting until some of them get unhappy enough to complain, and then asking the others to also write in to support, is not so good.

(Or - to put it another way - I can't remember whether I paid for these or not :-) I know I intended to, but maybe I didn't actually get round to it. So maybe I should email support, or maybe that would just be embarassing ....

-- Alex.