Hi All,

We may have the need for a windows developer to help out of an existing Mac/Windows application. Here is the job spec:

Job Description:

Windows Engineer (XP and Vista) needed to work on cross platform (Mac and Windows) application. The Application communicates with iTunes and Internet Explorer using JavaScript/COM. The area of work will involve working with the lead engineer to bring the application up to the same level as the Macintosh version.

Job Skills:

Windows XP and Vista.
JavaScript.
COM.
Scripting.
iTunes (would be advantageous).
Run Time Revolution (would be advantageous).

If anyone is interested pleased contact me on my private email address.

All the Best
Dave