Bonsoir Ted, Bill et Mark,

Just an add-up to this thread with an email I posted to the Improve list less than a week ago:

I work every day with protected stacks and here is the way I make my life easy with them:

I have a text file with a list of passwords and stack names in it.
At every stack (or substack) preOpenStack I have a routine in a library that checks if this file exists, parse it and set the passkey accordingly. In distribution, this file of course is not included and, in addition, the routine is skipped when the environment is not 'Dev' then all stacks stay protected.
But in my 'Dev' environment, I am never prompted to enter any PW.