on preopencard
   constant kOkcards "aCard,bCard,Barncard"
   get the short name of me
   if it is among the items of kOkCards
   then
      -- doodah
   end if
end preopencard

"Handle the preOpenCard message to update a card's appearance before the card appears on screen."

Hi:

Thanks for all the ideas. However, I can't find a "go to next card" message.
I wanted to trap it so that a user could flip thru the cards, but if it is
one I don't want them to see, like a prefs card, then I could skip that one
and go to the one after it. Maybe I'm on the wrong track?

Also, I would like a user to click a button on the first card and have the
cards automatically present themselves at a certain time interval rate, and
write the last location the mouse was at on that card to a field on that
card before leaving. Is that possible? I couldn't find a flipbook type stack
to inspect.

Any ideas are appreciated,

 Rev also has a function "the commandnames" which you can execute to get

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o