Almost no question you're right. It sounds like you're taking the right steps. Good luck finding space to get the G4 set up.

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 01:55 PM, Ken Norris (dialup) wrote:

**********
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:15:11 -0800
Subject: Re: Rough day on the Revolution front
From: Geoff Canyon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This definitely sounds like a memory issue. How much physical memory
and virtual memory does your computer have? How much is assigned as a
preferred and minimum to Rev? Which OS version are you running?
I think so too, but I don't know what else I can do. My G4 Mac is locked up
in storage until I can find another office space (it's too large for my
current space available).

It's a Mac PowerBook 1400c, 133mHz, 48mb RAM, 1.2g HD, under OS 8.6. Up
until a couple years ago, it was still a fairly powerful machine, but it
tends to be a little wimpy with newer apps these days.

regards,

Geoff Canyon