J. Landman Gay wrote:
Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
Well, got my completed program out for testing on Vista. It had run fine on my VMWare XP/Mac OSX; but we get the following dialog when dragging the stack onto the Revolution Player:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

This looks like a message from Windows Media Player, not from Revolution. If your system doesn't have QT installed, Rev uses Windows Media Player to run multimedia files inside a Revolution player object. If WMP doesn't have the correct codec to decode the media, you'll get this error.

I just noticed that you don't mention having any media files -- if that's the case, then what I wrote doesn't apply.

Try right-clicking on your stack and choosing "Open with", then choose Rev Player. See if that works.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]