Hi Joe,

I use GLX2 with standard RR 3.0. Other Apps are Mail and Safari. I have been having some problems with revBrowser snapshots and before I updated to the latest OSX update I had the Save crash problem. I will do a full install instead of an update on the next dot release of RR I think to see if things improve.

Thanks,

Tom McGrath