On Oct 14, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

True, as with any Rev chunk. I was hoping for the holy grail of independent column alignment. I've used multiple fields for that in the past, but getting the selection working well and keep things in synch is just more work than it needs to be, and suffers from poor performance.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation

I think I know what you mean by independent column alignment. Are you wanting to have each column use Left Center or RIght justification? If so I bet that can be done pretty easy and you could have each cell or each column justified. It would take a little bit of math to add a character in front of the item or column of items to
properly align the text Left Center or Right.  Not a big deal really.

-=>JB<=-