William,

on mouseup
   select empty
   set the printmargins to 0,0,0,0
   set the printPaperOrientation to "landscape"
   open printing with dialog
   if the result is not "Cancel" then
     print card from 0,0 to 790,580
   end if
   close printing
end mouseup

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum/

Benefit from our inexpensive hosting services. See http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html for more info.

On 23 okt 2008, at 21:39, william humphrey wrote:

I just discovered that Rev 3.0 running on Mac OS ignores the "cancel" button
in a print dialogue.
Can anyone please help me how to re-write the following so that I can have a
"cancel" back again?

on mouseup
   select empty
   set the printmargins to 0,0,0,0
  set the printPaperOrientation to "landscape"
   open printing with dialog
-- I ask for the dialog and get the dialog
-- all functions in dialog work except "cancel"
   print card from 0,0 to 790,580
   close printing
end mouseup