Bonsoir Richard,

Happy it could help you :-)

Le 30 oct. 08 à 20:04, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

I'm adding some new drag-n-drop functionality to some of my apps, so it seemed a good time to check out Eric Chatonet's nifty tutorial on Rev's new DnD options.

Way cool! Seeing the various options in real-world settings really makes short work of getting started with DnD in Rev.

He's made the tutorial available for free at his site:
<http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/Managing%20Drag%20and% 20Drop2.rev>

There's a PayPal donation button in the lower-right of the tutorial window. It saved me so much time I'd otherwise have spent experimenting on my own that I just sent a few Euros his way. He doesn't require it, but it seems a good way to sat thanks and keep him motivated to make even more tutorials. :)

Thank you Eric - great job!

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal