Hi Leonel, and welcome to the list. It's pretty slow tonight or someone else would have responded much sooner than this.

Have you already purchased a license? I assume not or you probably wouldn't be asking the question you did.

If you can afford the Enterprise fee, please do that. It gives you pretty much total flexibility as to platform for programming and running.

With Studio you'll be limited to the platform for which you subscribe in terms of programming, but will be able to run you programs on all platforms.

With Media you will be very limited. If you really need to know the specifics, visit the Revolution website: <www.RunRev.com>

You should find all your questions answered there.

Good luck,

Joe Wilkins