Hi Mark (if this indeed gets back to you),

I selected the "Turn on View UI Elements" in View menu but did not see any noticeable changes anywhere in the pull down menus. I do not know where the look for the cREVStandalone custom property set where it could be selected or deleted. Under the Stack Inspector I found a selection for "property" where it simply listed MASTER as a sole choice. I must be looking in the wrong place. Could you lead this blind man thru the moves? Thanks for responding.