Complement: in both Swiss french and French keyboards, rawkeydown = 36 corresponds to the localisation of "$" on American keyboard.

Le 20 nov. 2008 à 18:25, Jacques Hausser a écrit :

Hi Trevor,

Strange... I have no Windows available home, but I made a little standalone to check it with Crossover, and the "$" character number becomes... 92 ! And it's not the only case, even if for most of chars the numbers are corrects. For the "French french" keyboard "$" number is 59 and for the American one it is 36, OK. I think the responsability is on the "Windoïds" for Mac, it should be tested on a native Windows.

Jacques