One of my clients has an installation using Citrix 4.5 and they report being unable to print. They say there's no error reported by either the system or our software, just nothing comes out of the printer. Everything else seems to work fine, and we have other Citrix installations which print well.

I'm nearly completely ignorant about Citrix, so I'm coming to you folks: Have of any of you seen Citrix installations in which printing neither happens nor throws an error of any kind? If so, how did you resolve it?

TIA -

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation