Sorry to keep asking question but I just can't figure it out. I have a stack that has a button with the following script in it. The user presses it and then this happens. It puts images into image "1.jpg". I would like to use some of the visual effects, but they don't seem to work when you set the filename. Anyone have any ideas or is it impossible? Thanks a lot in advance.

on mouseup
  set filename of image "1.jpg" to "pics/sue/1.jpg"
  put "My daddy left home when I was three" into field "text"
  wait 5 seconds
  put "And he didn't leave much to Ma and me..." into field "text"
  wait 5 seconds
  set filename of image "1.jpg" to "pics/sue/2.jpg"