Mark Swindell wrote:
I was just reviewing Jeanne DeVoto's Menu Scripting Conference. Excellent tutorials... I downloaded several of them. Did those ever make it into the 3.0 documentation? I really think they should have...

Googling "runrev scripting conferences" I found them at http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/

For some reason RR removed the link when they revised the site. I put up a clone at my site, with their permission. So there's two, neither obvious.

Going to support.runrev.com, however, there is no mention or links. (On the Consultants page there is the daughter of that cute girl that used to answer the phones at the old MacWarehouse and MacMall mail order houses, though. ;))

She's *still* there! I got a catalog last week. She hasn't changed in years.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]