Hi Stephen,

The list of error codes is somewhere in the stack revErrorDisplay. My shareware library to convert error codes into something meaningful is called errorLib and can be found at <http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html >. There is also an on-line converter, at <http://www.runrev.info>, but due to some hardware problems it doesn't work always.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to discuss your custom software project!