What is the trick to be able to drag out a rectangle to select a group of objects where the background is a field whose lockText is true, and whose size and location is locked? In this case I have some buttons overlaying a field. I want the user's cursor to change to the arrow tool when clicking on this background field, and then to drag and draw a marquee rectangle around the buttons, thereby selecting them. If there is no object behind the buttons this works, but not with a field in the background.

Thanks
Mark