I am having fits using imported images as controls. The problem is not in using them, but rather in their insistence on reverting to their original size! If I cut and paste it reverts. If I edit a group that contains a scaled imported image, it reverts. If I drop an 800x600 picture as a background on a 640x480 card (as an example), size the picture to the size of the card, close and save the stack then reopen it, it reverts.

Is this the intended behavior of imported controls or is this a bug?

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM