Hi Judy,

I just wanted it to use with Skype. I have a client in China who is better speaking English than writing it.

Joe Wilkins

On Jan 6, 2009, at 5:06 PM, Judy Perry wrote:

Joe,
Unless you need a high quality audio recording, you might try one of the USB mics in conjunction with an app like WireTap from Ambrosia, or, there are
some reasonably well-regarded programs like audacity; some people use
GarageBand, but as I was only fiddling around with this for the purpose of making a little podcast video lecture, the other setups worked just fine for
my needs.

HTH,

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com