Bonsoir Jan

There is a problem on the the Transcript Dictionary which doesn't mention "International" as a valid Sort Type.

In fact International does something different which is Surprising
Here is the result with "International":
,Tigre,œuf,Œuf,èléphant,Éléphant,Élephant,Eléphant,zèbre,Zèbre,Elephant
and the result without "International"
,Elephant,Eléphant,Tigre,zèbre,Zèbre,Élephant,Éléphant,èléphant,Œuf,œuf

I shall use the links you gave me, they will give me a chance to find something to begin with and may be a solution.
It seems the Find problem has been mentioned in these old mails.

Thanks
Pierre