Fantastic!

I don't see this in the docs. How did you know?

Of course, if I had used the standard names for the buttons it would have worked. ;)

Thanks Sarah.
Bill Vlahos

On Jan 13, 2009, at 12:30 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Bill Vlahos <bvla...@mac.com> wrote:
The standard save dialog box used by Macs looks a little different than an Answer dialog built into Rev. The standard save dialog has 3 buttons left to right "Don't Save" "Cancel" and "Save" with extra space between the "Don't
Save" and "Cancel" buttons.

If the first option includes the word "Don't" then Rev will apply that
uneven spacing for you.

Cheers,
Sarah