Hi,

I tried the getResource command in revolution, it doesn't seem to work with Mac OS X .rsrc files. For instance when I run this script from a button:

on mouseUp
  local myFilePathName
  local myResourceData
  local myResult

put "/Users/Dave/Desktop/iTunesImages/myFile.rsrc" into myFilePathName

  put getResources(myFilePathName) into myResourceData
  put the result into myResult

end mouseUp

myResourceData and myResult are both empty, yet when I look at the file with ThemePark it show the Icons and Files ok. The myFile.rsrc I used here was taken from iTunes in the Resources folder inside the App Package.

What I really want is to convert the pngs and icns into JPEG images.

All the Best
Dave