LOL.....

Thanks Richard, Jac, and Mark, it seems that these eyes of mine are starting to give me trouble.....

Yes it does work one my typo is fixed.

Thank you. Had me going for a while there...

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgr...@comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html