Scott Morrow wrote:
I have a client experiencing this problem (application quits) on one machine under Windows XP. All the rest of the machines at his site print correctly with this application. We have tried several times to solve this but for now he is just not using that particular computer to print with this application. The print routine uses open printing and close printing. I haven't been able to duplicate this on any of my machines.

Hate when that happens. Does his machine use the same print drivers as the others? Since you've been troubleshooting, I assume it does, but it never hurts to ask.