On 16.02.09 at 09:21 -0800 Richard Gaskin apparently wrote:
I've broken the list into two parts; the ones here at the top could use more explanation to describe exactly what you're after - are they documented in BBEDit? If so I'll just look 'em up there:

- Diff
- Plugin facility so we can integrate Git
- folding conditionals
- refactoring support
- cTags
- conditional balancing

You may want to fetch TextWrangler, a free sibbling of BBEdit, from BareBones website. Most of those things are there, so you can just try them out.

Robert