> Is there any one who can help answer this question? My group are
> developing a project and how can we compare the difference between .rev
> file to know what each one does on the same file because we usually copy
> the same file to each one's computer and modified.

I recommend Altuit's MagicCarpet. It allows you to serve all the
stacks & associated files to everyone on the project. When someone
wants to work on a stack, they "check it out". No-one else can work on
it then, until the person check's it in again, with all the changes
they have made.

Cheers,
Sarah