Hi Phil -

Well, if you just read the Rev docs you'll see the movieControllerID is a player property.

Phil

Phil Davis wrote:
Hi gang,

I'm just starting to use Trevor's eQT external. I'm only about 30 minutes into it; this is great stuff! But... how does one get the ID of a controller? I understand how to register a controller with 'qtRegisterMovieControllers' but not how to get a controller ID. I assume the controller ID needed by so many of the eQT functions is NOT a player ID, right?

Thanks much -

--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs