Thanks Trevor.
Phil

Trevor DeVore wrote:
On Mar 13, 2009, at 6:44 PM, Phil Davis wrote:

Can anyone enlighten the rest of us regarding this use of 'return'?:

      return tRetResult with empty

I pulled the above line from the 'revLibUrl' button script in the 'revLibrary' stack. The 'with' option isn't explained in the docs under 'return'.

It only works with those libURL calls. Standard commands don't get access to that syntax. I am pretty sure that is how the libURL calls populate both 'the result' and 'it'.

If setting both 'the result' and 'it' is of interest to you then take a look at this lesson which demonstrates a method for accomplishing this:

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution/buckets/tutorials/lessons/923-Write-A-Command-That-Sets-the-result-And-it->

Regards,

--
Phil Davis