Specifically interested in IBM's AIX.

I need to do some server based programming (not CGI), so 2.5.1 may be sufficient, it would just be comforting to know that Unix was not being abandoned. Is there a good way to get a concise list of what has been added since 2.5.1 to better evaluate its usefulness? Or do I need to find 'release notes' for each release since then and make my own list?

Thanks,
--Scott

Bill Vlahos wrote:
Scott,

Rev 3.0 supports Linux. Which flavor of unix are you looking for?

Bill Vlahos

Sent from my iPhone