Hello
I have built a delivery app for medical students that has a video exported from ScreenFlow at 640*360 and a selection panel to choose topics and subtopics. There are about 100 minutes and the movs are cut into 5-9 minute chunks. The codecs are either H264 at high quality or the web-export H264 variety (from QTpro). This seems to work on MAc from a black Macbook core duo 2 (2 Gb) right through to my development machine (octamac at 3 GHz, 16Gb RAM). LAtest version of QT installed.

Now the problem. I 'know' that QT is not tweaked to perform on Windoze but using the same app (with various bits of 'if the platform is Win32....; , the video playback and general robustness of the app is useless. I am a bit of a freak for maintaining the crisp quality of text and graphics in the original QT vids. So.... what are others doing for producing video playlists in windoze that have at least same quality? I know I can turn off using QT in windows but then I can't find a codec that plays well.

Thanks in advance...help much appreciated

Lumpo