Hiya,

Yes, probably due to their firewall.

Cheers,

Luis.

On 4 Apr 2009, at 16:35, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:

Hello,

I am not sure, but perhaps the mentioned error isn't caused by my http
request, but by open datagram socket, where I am testing if I have an
internet connection, some statements before the http request. What I am
doing is:

open datagram socket to "255.255.255.255:44444"

put hostaddress("255.255.255.255:44444") into myIP1

Could this test perhaps cause this error more randomly on some machines as
the straight http? And if yes, why?

Thanks for any ideas

Tiemo