> I am missing some basics of Mac handling. When copying my app folder
> (including several apps) out of a DMG from CD into the program folder on HD
> as an Admin, only the Admin can "see" and start my app. Every other user
> doesn't see my app folder.
>
> What do I have to do, that my app is accessibly for every user? Can the
> Admin set any permissions on my folder, so that it is accessible for
> everyone? If yes, where and which rights?

On a Mac, there is a general Applications folder at the root level of
the hard drive.
Each user can also have their own Applications folder.
A user's Applications folder is not accessible to other users, so it
sounds as if the installation has been done into the user's folder,
not the general Apps folder.

Cheers,
Sarah