Thanks to Randy and Scott for your prompt solution to hiding the menubar and taskbar for a standalone application. For those who are interested, my problem was a little more complicated in that I was trying to hide these guys from handlers in the individual substack files of the standalone, which did not work. However, by passing a handler to the "real" standalone main stack, I was able to make it work. Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers,
Roger