Hi Tiemo,
directories have a "d" at the start of their permissions, so that's ok. Some of the items inside your app folder are directories, and some are files. It does look like the execute permission for that second file you mention is missing for all users other than the owner - which might stop it from running. If you use the chmod command I mentioned in the previous posting it won't change the "d" bit of the permissions of directories (the command *adds* permissions - that's what the a+ bit of it is for). As long as you're in the correct folder when you issue the chmod command (the app's own bundle folder) it ought to be impossible to damage any other applications or files, and you can always replace that copy with another unmodified one to get you back to where you were before...